Our main HDB door types are:
- Laminate HDB Doors (wood design)
- Veneer HDB Doors (note veneer doors are seldom used in HDB now, as it is being replaced by the more superior laminate HDB doors. Often times, HDB veneer doors require varnish and lacquer to protect it from corrosion)
- Nyatoh HDB doors
- Classic Doors
Our doors have the following properties:
- Quality door direct from factory
- Scratch and water resistance
- Factory price
- Good sound insulation
- For more specific customization, such as interior designer HDB main door with 3D effect, feel free to talk to us.
- Additional add-ons such as door hardware or accessories, even integrating with our own manufactured smart locks.
Installing HDB Doors With Us
Buying a HDB door can never be simpler. Follow the 3-step process and order an HDB main door replacement for your home today:
- Place an order with us through online enquire, SMS or phone call. Provide your contact details such as name and number.
- We will come down for a site-inspection and on-site measurement of your door for confirmation. Upon confirmation, we will require a deposit first. We will issue an invoice once these are done.
- The door will usually be delivered and installed within 5-7 working days after the initial deposit is made.