Laminated Bedroom Door
- Quality Solid Door Direct From Factory
- Quality Lockset
- Water & Scratch Resistance Laminated Surface
- Site Measurement & Installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lockset and Magnetic Stopper
Laminated doors are made with synthetic material of a certain thickness that is applied to a wood base. It is then finished with laminated plastic for added durability and shine.
Laminated doors can be made of high-quality plywood and are an extremely durable option for wooden doors. The surface of laminated doors can incorporate several designs and textures, making it a popular option for HDB homeowners looking to brighten up their homes.
Pros and Cons of Laminated Room Doors
- Easy maintenance
- Provides good sound insulation
- Many designs available, compared to other doors like classic doors and nyatoh doors
- The option of a solid core or hollow core based on your needs
- Although it can imitate the appearance of natural wood, laminated doors will not be as environmentally friendly.
- Laminated doors may not look as natural and as aesthetically pleasing as genuine wooden doors.
- Design and patterns on laminated doors may fade if constantly exposed to direct sunlight. This makes it unfit for installation in outdoor spaces
- It is challenging to repair a laminated door that has been damaged. You may be required to change your door completely, which can be very costly.
It may also have a cascading effect on your other door choices. Your hardwood front door or other aspects of your home may be limiting your design choice in choosing a bedroom door.
Why Choose Laminated HDB Bedroom Doors?
Laminated doors are in fact man-made by compressing layers of material and resin together. Although they are not natural wood, their customizable finish means that you have a greater variety of options and designs to choose from. They are cheaper, easier to clean and are more durable than pure wood doors.
Veneer and timber doors, however, offer that genuine look of wood grain and authenticity that only natural wood can provide. Speak to our door experts with over 20 years of experience for our recommended doors regardless of the style you want!
Which Doors Are Best For Bedrooms? Is Laminated Door Good?
Laminated doors are anti-corrosive and have moisture resistance properties. Most importantly, it is resistant to terminate damages, making it equipped with a longer life expectancy.
When it comes to bedroom doors, you want to the door to have good insulation features so that it can act as an effective sound barrier between rooms.
Get in contact with us here for the best deals on Bedroom Door installation in Singapore!