Laminated Bedroom Door
Laminated doors are made with synthetic material of a certain thickness that is applied to a wood base. It is then finished with laminated plastic for added durability and shine.
Laminated doors can be made of high-quality plywood and are an extremely durable option for wooden doors. The surface of laminated doors can incorporate several designs and textures, making it a popular option for HDB homeowners looking to brighten up their home.
- Quality Solid Door Direct From Factory
- Quality Lockset
- Water & Scratch Resistance Laminated Surface
- Site Measurement & Installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lockset and Magnetic Stopper
Pros and Cons of laminated doors
- Easy maintenance
- Provides good sound insulation
- Many designs available, compared to other doors like classic doors and nyatoh doors
- The option of a solid core or hollow core based on your needs
- Although it can imitate the appearance of natural wood, laminated doors will not be as environmentally friendly.
- Laminated doors may not look as natural and as aesthetically pleasing as genuine wooden doors.
- Design and patterns on laminated doors may fade if constantly exposed to direct sunlight. This makes it unfit for installation in outdoor spaces
- It is challenging to repair a laminated door that has been damaged. You may be required to change your door completely, which can be very costly.
It may also the cascading effect of your other door choices. Your hardwood front door or other aspects of your home may be limiting your design choice in choosing a bedroom door.