HDB Timber Entrance Door
- Quality Solid Door Direct From Factory
- Quality Lockset
- Water & Scratch Resistance Laminated Surface
- Site Measurement & Installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lockset and Self Closer
HDB Main Entrance Door
HDB owners need to be aware of the type of HDB main doors they are legally required to get. For more information regarding fire-rated doors, you can check out this page. It is also important to choose the main door style that complements your interior design style.
When Do You Need Fire-Rated Doors?
In general, there are 2 situations where you need a fire rated door for your HDB flat:
- Your HDB flat has a main door entrance along the fire escape route.
- Your HDB flat already comes with a fire rated door provided originally
We have 2 kinds of HDB main door, a fire-rated one and one non-fire rated. You can find out more about Everything You Need to Know About Fire-rated Doors here. Should you have any further enquires, feel free to contact us and let us know your requirements.
Pros and Cons of Timber doors
- Timber is an extremely durable material that can last for 20 to 30 years.
- Solid timber doors make for a safe fire-rated door as timber is a fire-resistant material
- Timber doors can provide you with a rust-free experience
- Timber is an environmentally sustainable material
- Timber doors provide heat insulation, making sunny days less warm and rainy days less cold.
- Timber doors require regular maintenance to maintain its durability
- High-quality timber doors can be expensive, which might be an issue for homeowners on a tight budget.